Feng Shui Ideas and Tips for 2023
2023 is here! At Fengshui World, we would like to wish you a happy new year. If you are looking for fengshui ideas, we bring you the best of fengshui ideas for a better way to prosper. Remember in Bagua, the entrance is always located at the north, northeast and northwest of the flying star.
Common Fengshui Ideas
- ~ Keep the main door and windows open to allow sunlight and the flow of ‘chi’ to come
- ~ Keep the West Side of the Bagua Polarity free from noises
- ~ The Northwest Bagua Polarity this year is having ‘wu gui’ or misfortune star, keep this bagua direction free from construction, noises and refrain from soing any gardening work at this area, buy a blue rhino fengshui product and place it in this area for a better luck.
- ~ Make sure that none of the furniture has its back directed at the doors and should have rounded edges. The same goes for the sculptures used in the house. Their shape should not be pointed.
- ~ Do not sleep or work with a sharp object/metal facing towards you.
- ~ Keep your space clutter free and organised
- ~ Keep the environment free from odor and unpleasant smell
- ~ On the back left corner of the premises, potted plants and an abundance of natural light guarantee prosperity. The material to be used here is wood, wicker, bamboo and healthy plants, not wither plants or plants that has or shorter lifespan.